Miller Engineers finds sound innovative and sustainable approaches for clients in industry, especially with regard to environmental issues and health and safety matters.
Our stable of multidisciplined engineers and scientists (click here)provides comprehensive engineering and consulting services in all phases of industrial facilities engineering services. We provide services related to asbestos, wastewater, water supply, air quality, hazardous waste, energy, regulatory assistance, site remediation, and stormwater management—including dam safety.
We can manage large-scale environmental programs, environmental audits, and site assessments. We deliver results from start to finish. Our successful track record includes projects for utilities, industrial facilities, manufacturing plants, and more.
These are some of our services to industry:
- Site development
- Hazardous waste site investigation, characterization, remediation
- Brownfields and site redevelopment
- Hazardous waste reduction planning
- Construction management
- Water and wastewater permitting, including SPDES
- Construction of manufacturing facilities, including design-build
- Property & corporate acquisition services
- Regulatory negotiation and litigation support - Forensic investigation and expert witness
- Environmental site assessments
- Asbestos and lead programs
- Green engineering: pollution prevention
- Planning and best practices for industrial facilities
- Indoor air quality
- Compliance audits, health & safety audits
- Energy audits
- Environmental impact statements & data management (GIS)
- Public relations
-Stormwater management and dam safety